David0069151 blog's Views! XD

Saturday 14 June 2014

Ishacool! :)

OMG! i logged onto my msp acc and i seen this























OMG, ISHACOOL SEND ME A GREETING, i have no idea why, cos i have did nothing to earn
it, but this girl is so kind to give me one, i feel so lucky and thankful that someone who ive been friends with for so little time has sent me a greeting

Im also thankful for isha doing this:















Isha has also added me to 2 of her amazing movies, it would mean alot to her  if you watch them
and i am so thankful isha has done this, Thanks isha! :)

4 comments:

  1. aww thts so nice of isha! Hi david, my uk msp is Miss Matchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David nice post could u please me on uk msp be UNIQUE! Be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know that she sent one to all her friends. I even got one and blogged it. jimmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete